Hide
3 Posts

Trickerion: Legends of Illusion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question for power card "Shady Deals" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Makoto Morichika
msg tools
Hello everyone, thanks for answering my confuse of rules last time. Now I have a new question for the power card "Shady Deals":
It says I can lose 1 point to pay up to 2 coin less. That means I can lose another 1 point to pay the coin less, or simply just 1 time?
Since it might be to powerful for the former, I think the answer is the latter, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Makoto02 wrote:
Hello everyone, thanks for answering my confuse of rules last time. Now I have a new question for the power card "Shady Deals":
It says I can lose 1 point to pay up to 2 coin less. That means I can lose another 1 point to pay the coin less, or simply just 1 time?
Since it might be to powerful for the former, I think the answer is the latter, right?

I see no indication that you are allowed to do it multiple times.
You can pay X to gain Y
not
You can pay Z Xs to gain Z Ys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D
msg tools
Agreed.

"whenever you would pay any amount of (money), you may lose 1 (fame) to pay up to 2 (money) less."

The trigger is an action that causes you to pay money. At that time you can pay 1 fame to save 2 coin.

If there is a second action, like you are buying a second component type, you still have the ability to save 2 coin.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.