$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
$20.00
Spark Black
Greece
flag msg tools
(I use 1st edition and it's a work on progress so keep that in mind)

How about replacing the game money with real money?!?
devilarrrhangry

I live in Europe so lets say 1euro=100 coins in game money..
At the start every player spends his 300 coins = 3 euros on equipment so starts with zero money..The GM after he puts the same amount of money as the players did,(3 euros..or whatever amount has been decided for this game)splits the money in the map (there are many ways to do that..if u want u can replace the chests value with an amount of money that is fair..for example:copper chest=100 coins,silver chest=200 coins,gold chest=300 coins,stack of money=50 coins..finders keeperswhistle!)

No selling is allowed at the market or anywhere else(except between players for the price they decide)..only buying stuff from the standard market-deck and potions is allowed and yes it will cost u the amount of money u spent,so be wise about it!All the money spent on the market after the start of the game should be included at the reward of killing the boss of the game..

If someone dies it's permanentcry..and the money of the player goes to the overlords pocketshake(no need for achievement tokens at all,we are here for the moneyninja..

Any thoughts..?
Please comment and add your ideas in some gray areas,but please keep it simple and realistic,for the fun of it,since the game it self its complicated and now it has real money on it..devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm immediately suggesting my PBF group start this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spark Black
Greece
flag msg tools
thanks dude..I hope u have a blast!!!
I also recommend to use real coins of 1 cent,5 cents,10 cents for the fun and also for the visual effect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Spark666 wrote:
(I use 1st edition and it's a work on progress so keep that in mind)

How about replacing the game money with real money?!?
devilarrrhangry

As much as I think this could be fun. I don't want to take ask my friends money It's tough to get then to play this game in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spark Black
Greece
flag msg tools
Don't do it then..suggest it when you feel they are ready for it..or use the money for pizza

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spark Black
Greece
flag msg tools
Also let me clear this out..the players may win all the money back at the end by defeating the boss,even the overlords money ..you don't ask for money from them...they play for it..Let the greed destroy them all..let them barter their way through this hell alone..mouhahahahahahahadevil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.