Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Simons
United States
Johnston
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules indicate very briefly, but don't go into any depth, that you can "skip" gaps on the 2nd (i.e. the top-most) industry track. From a graphic design standpoint, I don't see anything on the player board that indicates you can skip spaces along this track. Is there any clarity that you can truly just skip over a space on the industry track and move directly from, say space #2 straight to space #4 to get the 3VP bonus instead of stopping at the gap in space #3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By skipping they mean you do not need to have an industry to be able to move to that spot. So you "skip" that industry if it is empty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Pageot
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My understanding of the rules is that you can keep moving forward even if there is no industry on the 2nd industry track, you cannot skip gap as such. But you do not get any bonus even if you put an industry after you moved past it or when you are on it on the 2nd track.

Hope this help and maybe someone can confirm my understanding or point
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
talkeettna wrote:
My understanding of the rules is that you can keep moving forward even if there is no industry on the 2nd industry track, you cannot skip gap as such. But you do not get any bonus even if you put an industry after you moved past it or when you are on it on the 2nd track.

Hope this help and maybe someone can confirm my understanding or point

This is exactly that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.