Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Foam Core Storage for Dice Masters, self-built rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian G.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
As it was my SO's birthday a few days ago and I had no idea what to get her, I decided to try to build a foam core box for one of her favourite games, Dice Masters. I've always liked the idea of doing inserts for board games myself but never had a real reason to do so, so this is my very first attempt ever with foam core, including all planning and learning by doing.

Box from the outside, maybe a bit boring but it gives the whole thing a glance of elegance in my mind.

A mat on top, huge shoutout to
David Christensen
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
for putting up the great lego file

The dice trays have handles for easier pick up. On the right, all the character cards are stored.

Two more dice trays with a whole in the middle which allows to get them out of the box. Next to the character cards, all our basic action cards and color reminder cards are stored.

At the bottom, I stored the two dice bags, my girlfriend crocheted.

Closeup of all 5 dice trays. 3 with all the character dice we have for AvX and 2 for the standard dice. I scanned the cards and printed the dice faces, glued that on foam core and then put adhesive film on top.

The empty box with the handles on the side and all the stuff inside the box.

edit: Total measurement of the box (including top) is 33.5 cm * 28.5 cm, height is 10.6 cm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barrie Thomas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
It's a thing of beauty. Been looking for inspiration for my own storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.