Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Disappear (trogs): rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zhou jiyun
msg tools
mbmbmb
I downloaded the "supplement to offical FAQ"
and found this "Disappear (trogs): You cannot use this trog skill to remove a trog from a region that a battle token has already been placed in."
BUT i do not find the samething in the offical FAQ or RULEBOOK.
Actually I found the GOLDENRULE in the rulebook says: If the text of any card (Tactic, Building, or Skill), Event token, or Exploration token contradicts the rule book, the card or token takes priority.

So is that means the skillcard(Disappear) takes priority,because i cant find any answer in the gamebook to negate me can remove TROG unit from battleregion.

Is that an OFFICAL ANSWER which says disspper cannot remove a trog from battleregion ?

Excuse my bad English!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gass
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Basically there is an EVEN MORE GOLDEN rule that says that unless something explicitly mentions battle regions, it doesn't effect battle regions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fito R
Argentina
flag msg tools
Specific rules take priority over general rules.

General rule: Trog can disappear a unit to place a token.

Specific rule: Battle regions cannot be modified.

Even more specific rule: some buildings can affect Battle regions if they say so.

Does that make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.