Robert Ives
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone clarify the use of the card.

The rules state:
"Each HAND symbol on your studio allows you to keep one lesson card from round to round"

So does this mean:
1. Will you be forced to add this card to your studio next round if you do not add it to your print or do not want to add it to your studio yet?
2. Can the card be kept on the side over multiple rounds?
3. If I have multiple "Keep card" in my studio kan I save more than one card between round/rounds?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nozzy wrote:
Can anyone clarify the use of the card.

The rules state:
"Each HAND symbol on your studio allows you to keep one lesson card from round to round"

So does this mean:
1. Will you be forced to add this card to your studio next round if you do not add it to your print or do not want to add it to your studio yet?
2. Can the card be kept on the side over multiple rounds?
3. If I have multiple "Keep card" in my studio kan I save more than one card between round/rounds?

Thanks

At the end of each of your turn, you can keep in hand one card for each of hand symbol into your studio

So:

1- no, you can keep it in hand many rounds, waiting for the right timing to play it. But at end of each you cannot exceed the limit of cards into your hand, according to the number of hand symbols in your studio

2- yes (see above answer)

3- yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ives
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect, that clears up everything.
Thanks Bruno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
@TheRustyMeeple
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, after using this symbol in your studio, if you pick up from a column with a facedown card, you can keep that facedown on the side, right? And players will not know how close you are to bonus x?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joelstout wrote:
So, after using this symbol in your studio, if you pick up from a column with a facedown card, you can keep that facedown on the side, right? And players will not know how close you are to bonus x?
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to reveal the face down cards when you pick them. So I'd say cards you decide to keep from turns to turns stay face up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured I'd just add to this post instead of creating a new one.

If you have a card saved after the last round, are you required to play it at that point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
McBamf wrote:
I figured I'd just add to this post instead of creating a new one.

If you have a card saved after the last round, are you required to play it at that point?
No, you're not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.