Subject: Lost my rulebook! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Gabrielli
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Help! Anyone have one to sell? I got shekals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gabrielli
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
back in print, found one THX.

http://onmilitarymatters.com/pages/dfindex.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elstree
United States
Tempe
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they'd offer this as a $15 download on wargamevault. I would have made an impulse purchase after reading a review this evening if I could have gotten it instantly. But $25 + shipping and waiting is a big turn off.

Too bad. I think they are losing money. I mean, it looks like pdfs are out there for those brave enough to torrent. They're not preventing piracy by keeping it in hard-copy only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the lack of a digital edition is due to fears of piracy. I think it's due to simply not seeking out a method of distribution because the game is so old and the owner of the copyrights just have other stuff to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.