GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,995 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Fields of Green» Forums » General

Subject: How many are keeping/selling/buying Among The Stars? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just out of curiosity, how many people are keeping AtS, if you already own it, selling/trading AtS or will buy AtS, if you are buying/bought FoG?

I have AtS, but sadly have not had a chance to play it. I've also bought FoG on KS. I know both play similar, but some reason they both appeal to me differently. I like the theme on both and FoG will actually probably be easier to get to the table for my wife, but I think I'll still keep both.

What are you doing?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had AtS on my wishlist for some time, until FoG made its appearance on kickstarter. Don't think I'll be getting it now. FoG just seems better for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FoG has the theme that more appeals to my wife and I... we are glad we held off on ATS and now won't be purchasing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already sold AtS. It's good, but the scoring every round meant it ran too long for our group, especially with five or six players.

Apparently FoG fixes that, but also caps out at four players, and the pre-order is pretty expensive. So for the moment it's in the 'keep an eye out' category.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.