2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Does anyone remember this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Priscilla Webb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I remember playing a board game when I was very little and would love to track it down and find it for my own boys to play.

This might be quite a long shot as I haven't seen this game in ages and I believe I was about 6 when I received it (26 years ago). I can't remember the name (obviously) and lived in Belgium at the time.

The game components were little plastic children with very big hair. I think you could exchange the hair styles but I mostly remember a big yellow hair do to you could put on top of a plastic child playing token (about the size of a fisher price little people toy).

The game play itself was pretty basic. You roll the dice and move spaces. The board was either a playground or a fairground and I remember there being a plastic 'roundabout' where you had to put the character in and it actually spun.

Does anyone vaguely remember a game like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

https://boardgamegeek.com/search/boardgame/page/1?sort=rank&... is all childrens games, with a roll and move mechanic, prior to 1996. It is 17 pages, but you might see a name or picture that looks familiar to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.