7 Posts

Quests of Valeria» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone with extra copies of deluxe edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Hollander
msg tools
Hi all,

I posted the same question in VoV forum and I'm hoping to hunt them all down. I just found out about this series of games and they all look amazing. I'm not sure if this one is still available for add-ons since it hasn't shipped yet. Did anyone either order multiple copies or is willing to add one on for me?

Thanks,
Jon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaias Vallejo
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, again! There wasn't a Deluxe version of Quests of Valeria. The retail version will have everything we unlocked during the campaign. There is only one card that was a Kickstarter Limited Exclusive. You should be able to get that card if you see us at conventions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This avatar stinks!
mbmbmbmb
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:
Hello, again! There wasn't a Deluxe version of Quests of Valeria. The retail version will have everything we unlocked during the campaign. There is only one card that was a Kickstarter Limited Exclusive. You should be able to get that card if you see us at conventions.

Plus I am sure the designer will answer at some point. They are good about that. shake devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Hollander
msg tools
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:

My mistake, I was referring to the KS exclusive card. Are there any conventions in the Greater Boston/Southern NH area? Would love to make it to a convention if there are any local enough to me! If not, any way to purchase the individual card online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhollander1987 wrote:
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:

My mistake, I was referring to the KS exclusive card. Are there any conventions in the Greater Boston/Southern NH area? Would love to make it to a convention if there are any local enough to me! If not, any way to purchase the individual card online?

FYI, we have both QoV and VoV available in the BGG Marketplace, and it includes the KS Exclusive card, as we have been a long time retailer backer of their Kickstarter campaigns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:

Which card is that? My extras seem to be in a small bag by themselves and they are three more Guild Masters. I'm pretty sure everything else will be in the standard retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jaasunc
msg tools
also got 3 additional guild masters in my KS QoV edition.
kinda surpised to see them when I opened the game, not complaining though.

Trump wrote:
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:

Which card is that? My extras seem to be in a small bag by themselves and they are three more Guild Masters. I'm pretty sure everything else will be in the standard retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.