Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many d8s are recommended for this game? I found a crate of 10 on amazon. Will that be enough?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Campbell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
You only need 3 d8s. All base rolls are with 2 dice and you can spend power to add 1 additional die. That crate of 10 will cover you and all your friends.

Now d10's and d12's? You might actually want a handful of one or the other. You have to track power for each model each turn. Some people use dials, some chits or other small markers. Most people at my store use dice. I use d12s because I have a lot of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Campbell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Well they updated the rules today. (oh boy did they*) Superman and a few other characters can now pay to roll 4 d8 on an attack. The math is that 5 dice would just be stupid so if you have 4 d8's or you dont want superman you're still ok with 3.

* They gave us 3.0 of the rules and cards to use 25 or so of the Batman and Spiderman game miniatures, basically doubling the model pool in one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.