$35.00
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to play another instance of the playershuffle series and need three players rated between ca. 1100 and ca. 1300 (the range isn't carved in stone, but my experience in the previous games is that it's more fun if players have a similar skill level).

The games will be played with random factions (including expansion factions) on the release candidate (v1.6) of the LL map.

Idea: We play four games with identical settings, factions and round #1 faction order, with each player playing a different faction in each of the games.

Details:
a) The games will be somewhat synchronized, especially the placement of the initial dwellings and picking of bonus tiles; after that the start of each round shall be in sync (i.e. if one game already starts round 5 while another is still in round 4, the round 5 game shall be stalled by the start player).
b) The player with the best result over all four games can consider him-/herself the winner.

Contact me via BGG mail, or just post here.

Examples:
1st installment: PlayerShuffle01, PlayerShuffle02, PlayerShuffle03, PlayerShuffle04
2nd installment: playershuffle05, playershuffle06, playershuffle07, playershuffle08
3rd installment: PlayerShuffle09, PlayerShuffle10, PlayerShuffle11, PlayerShuffle12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Caster
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Looking for 3 players rated 1100-1300 for a 4p shuffle series of 4 games on Loon Lakes v1.5
I'm interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Kisvári
Hungary
Csongrád
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for 3 players rated 1100-1300 for a 4p shuffle series of 4 games on Loon Lakes v1.5
Like to be in.

Edit: Noctua over there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Haas
United States
Mountain View
CA
flag msg tools
I'm interested in the idea of a shuffle season, but not that interested in Loon Lakes. So if there are any groups starting on one of the official maps, I'm definitely in for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, kruppy and Noctua - one more required.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jari S
Finland
flag msg tools
I am interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Kisvári
Hungary
Csongrád
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
will not be at computer until tomorrow evening (CET), sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Olander
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
PerOlander - unless you want to play the variant against someone new
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all for your interest. Games are now full.

jsaarhel wrote:
I am interested
I need your snellman nickname.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
DocCool wrote:

jsaarhel wrote:
I am interested

It's Jari
http://terra.snellman.net/player/Jari
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jari S
Finland
flag msg tools
DocCool wrote:

jsaarhel wrote:
I am interested

It is Jari
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In case somebody is interested: these are the games:
http://terra.snellman.net/game/PlayerShuffle22a
http://terra.snellman.net/game/PlayerShuffle22b
http://terra.snellman.net/game/PlayerShuffle22c
http://terra.snellman.net/game/PlayerShuffle22d

Factions are:
#1 Ice Maidens (black)
#2 Dwarves
#3 Fakirs
#4 Chaos Magicians
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
If Ice Maidens don't win all 4 games... then again it's Loon Lakes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Kisvári
Hungary
Csongrád
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwarves are ON

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Caster
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mb
Games are over.

This is the outcome:

1. kruppy 15 = 6(D)+0(CM)+6(IM)+3(F)
2. Jari 13 = 2(CM)+3(D)+2(F)+6(IM)
3. Noctua 7 = 0(F)+6(IM)+0(CM)+1(D)
4. DocCool 5 = 2(IM)+1(F)+2(D)+0(CM)

Faction stats:

1. Ice Maidens 20
2. Dwarves 12
3. Fakirs 6
4. Chaos Magicians 2

As expected, CMs were a complete mess to navigate against yellow and grey. And seat 4 did not exactly help their cause, since ACT5 and ACT6 ran out quickly in round 1. (Both I and one other player wasted a BON4 pick in round 1.)

Ice maidens are supposed to be good on Loon 1.5 according to the stats, but I have never really liked playing them so it was hard for me to tell. Obviously the colour distribution was favourable for them.

I really like playing Dwarves and managed to pull off a good game with them. My Dwarves were the only to manage three towns across all factions in all four games.

I picked FAV7 as my starting favour in all games (as CMs together with FAV11). I did not pick FAV11 in any of the games except with CMs. I do believe FAV7 is really strong on this map, especially with extra endgame scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kruppy wrote:
I really like playing Dwarves and managed to pull off a good game with them. My Dwarves were the only to manage three towns across all factions in all four games.
Only one player managed to NOT win with the Ice Maidens, and that was against kruppy's Dwarves. Oh the pain! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.