6 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: Combat Rules Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafaella CG
Israel
flag msg tools
How much damage would I take if there were 3 skull sheilds+ I rolled 0, 1, or 2 skulls? I'm a little confused, so if you could explain the reasonings I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasvik -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you cannot fend off all skulls with your resistance you will take 1 (one) damage. It doesn´t matter if there was 1, 2 or 3 skulls you were unable to avoid. It is alway just one damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaella CG
Israel
flag msg tools
Thanks. And what do I count against my resistance? The number of shields+what I rolled? 1+my roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You only ever take 1 point of damage. And usually only if you rolled at least one skull. Rolling a skull triggers a riposte. You add skulls on shields and on dice and compare to your character's shields. If the total is greater than your shields you take 1 point of damage (only one)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaella CG
Israel
flag msg tools
Got it, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If, as you list in your first post, you roll 0 skulls, then there is no riposte to calculate, and no damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.