16 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Persephone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
I guess Persephone might not be as requested as Hera or Aphrodite, but she is the character I want the most. As the wife of hades and queen of the Underworld surely she could have some great and unique powers. We know she is alive (from the sample scenario and Hell Judges description), so maybe? Pretty please?
Does anyone else feel the same?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Lox
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not at the top of my list but definitely interested. I'm cusious if she's as weak as the rest of the gods since she took over the underworld from Hades I believe that scenario said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Yeah. I know she is not the first choice for a battle game, but Hera is going to be in, so I think the Queen of the Underworld could get there too . By the way, this game is amazing and I love its campaign. It`s just that they have already revealed all the other characters I truly wanted (well, Perseus is strongly suspected based on the artwork from the trailer)
Let`s keep our fingers crossed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
michmer wrote:
I guess Persephone might not be as requested as Hera or Aphrodite, but she is the character I want the most. As the wife of hades and queen of the Underworld surely she could have some great and unique powers. We know she is alive (from the sample scenario and Hell Judges description), so maybe? Pretty please?
Does anyone else feel the same?

Pesephone might show up any time soon

And I confirm she has great special powers but I do not want to spoil you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Wow! So happy to hear from you... and about Persephone All the best to you and your amazing team! (Hype intensifies!!!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
michmer wrote:
Wow! So happy to hear from you... and about Persephone All the best to you and your amazing team! (Hype intensifies!!!)

Thank you Michael, this is very kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
So, I thought I should try to revive this thread in hope of reminding everyone of our beloved Persephone. With Aphrodite being teased in a livestream, I grow a little worried - we have so little time left and so many amazing characters to introduce! Still, I remain hopeful that Persephone can make it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Greene
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I'd definitely like to second support of Persephone. It'd be a big draw for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Yes! Let all be reminded she has a faithful fanbase too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems a little odd to me having Persephone without having Demeter... she is her mother, after all...

Maybe the 4th God Expansion is a two-fer with both of 'em together? With some Dryads and Nymphs and other nature creatures...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sullivan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hopefully Persephone will show up soon. She is one of my favourite gods. Always wanted her to get her revenge on Hades. Think I'll have to make my own Campaign for it

Another Mission I want to play is Heracles saving Prometheus from the Eagle. He did that in between Labours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
You could yet have it your way - the scenario they showed had her kick Hades out and rule the Underworld on her own
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Persephone given respect and admitted to be coming as a SG during a livestream!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Persephone art shown during a livestream and she`s confirmed to come before 2M!
She looks amazing too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Persephone revealed! Thank you so much for making such an amazing version of her!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dolot
Poland
flag msg tools
Victory! Persephone is here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.