Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I realized today that one of my favorite books, Connection Games, is wildly out of date. It got me thinking about what games should be added to a 2nd Edition (to be clear, I don't know of any plans to publish a second edition; this is just daydreaming). See the post here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
milomilo122 wrote:

I realized today that one of my favorite books, Connection Games, is wildly out of date. It got me thinking about what games should be added to a 2nd Edition (to be clear, I don't know of any plans to publish a second edition; this is just daydreaming). See the post here

Got my copy, awesome read!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christian freeling
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
milomilo122 wrote:

Could you maybe add the games of the first edition to the list, for users who don't have a copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
christianF wrote:
milomilo122 wrote:

Could you maybe add the games of the first edition to the list, for users who don't have a copy?

Big job, but maybe I'll try this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Moxham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mb

Thanks, Nick, for including Trig, which, by the way, has celebrated its 20th birthday this year.

Actually I brought it to Cameron's attention back in 2010, and he was kind enough to add it (as an example of Connective Goal, IIRC) to his list for inclusion in a putative second edition.

If that does ever come about, it would be nice if the entry heading could be The Summer-House Floor, that being the overarching title for the suite of three games of which Trig is merely the simplest.

Incidentally, I notice that Cameron's email mentioned in passing a game called Onyx, which doesn't appear to be on your list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christian freeling
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
mocko wrote:
Incidentally, I notice that Cameron's email mentioned in passing a game called Onyx, which doesn't appear to be on your list.

This one, presumably.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
christianF wrote:
mocko wrote:

This one, presumably.

Onyx is already in the book, which is why I didn't mention it. Cool game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does someone remember the name of the connection game designed by a kid? Remember seeing it last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christian freeling
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
reyalicea wrote:
Does someone remember the name of the connection game designed by a kid? Remember seeing it last year.

I guess you mean pathwayz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
christianF wrote:
reyalicea wrote:

I guess you mean pathwayz.

Yep that's it, thanks Christian!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one should be included TAK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reyalicea wrote:
This one should be included TAK

already is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rey Alicea
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about this one Bamogo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.