Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Curse of the Rougarou rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaric Loving
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Has anyone played this at Arkham Night? What's your impression? Is it fun? Worth getting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few comments made about it from here down:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24246049#24246049
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just bought this for about £30 - kinda pricey to import to the UK.

I feel like I'm going to end up spending a lot of money on this game!

Also, thanks for nothing, Brexit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Bird
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
Clearly you need to monetize this.

Just invite people to Tegg Con – four at a time – at your local boardgame café. Anyone can borrow your scenario to play but must keep you supplied with drinks while they do so. You can play a game of GMT’s Virgin Queen on the next table over and be there all day and watch other people’s investigators get maimed or go insane while not paying for a single beverage.

Phoenix
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Phoenix_Bird wrote:
Clearly you need to monetize this.

Just invite people to Tegg Con – four at a time – at your local boardgame café. Anyone can borrow your scenario to play but must keep you supplied with drinks while they do so. You can play a game of GMT’s Virgin Queen on the next table over and be there all day and watch other people’s investigators get maimed or go insane while not paying for a single beverage.

Phoenix

Nice! I may get a second copy for Tegg Con, I may want snacks too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.