Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Wolski
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on when we might see this coming the the USA?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard was that Passport Games was in talks to bring it here, like they have brought other Granna titles over, like CV. But I've not heard a time frame or if it has even was agreed to bring here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Bruno
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoke with Passport Games and they WON'T be distributing Capital. Anyone heard anything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know of a European store that ships to the US that we can get this from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher sells to U.S. customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Morton
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I'm in the UK and bought one direct from Granna. Their website is here: http://sklep.granna.pl/

I couldn't make the English function on the website work but Polish isn't too difficult to guess your way through! Right now the game is featured on the front page so it's really just a case of filling out your details in the appropriate fields.

The postage pricing was very reasonable and it arrived quickly (within 3 working days).

The only issue is that there is no option for international postage. I paid the postage cost for Poland, after which someone from the company got in touch and let me know the additional cost for international shipping, which I paid via PayPal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't exactly tell, but it seems that the English version is out of stock on the publisher's site. I can't seem to find anywhere else to order either.

If anyone can point me in a direction to find an English copy of this game, I would greatly appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Bruno
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered one from their site but I've yet to receive it and they are not responding to my inquiries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Kay Crowder
msg tools
Roland - Can you let us know if you receive it and how much postage was?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Surge1000 wrote:
I can't exactly tell, but it seems that the English version is out of stock on the publisher's site. I can't seem to find anywhere else to order either.

If anyone can point me in a direction to find an English copy of this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

It shows as 'brak w magazynie' (out of stock) here as well. I emailed to see if there will be another English run or if perhaps I may just buy the PL version (it's not so bad).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Any updates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Bjorck
Sweden
flag msg tools
Yes, I also wonder if it will be available in english soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
Any updates?

Hi! I checked sklep.granna.pl yesterday and saw the English version was in stock. I purchased three copies and went back about an hour later and saw more. Looks like they had about 200 English versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Bruno
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered a copy on December 13th and still haven't received it. I have also not gotten a response to a half dozen emails asking for an update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wow, that's definitely a long time! I'm guessing something happened to your package. I live in the US and order frequently from Germany, Poland, Belgium and France (often time, even with the shipping costs, some games are cheaper that way) and have had usually all of my packages in no more than a month, with most usually arriving in 2 weeks or so. I had one package go rogue from France but the company refunded me. I would almost always recommend paying the extra money for tracking. Touch base with them and hopefully they'll be able to track things down from their end. Granna are a reputable company, fear not. I hope all works out well, friend.

EDIT: I just checked the tracking for my version, and it left Warsaw on 1/24 and had a few stops in Warsaw between 1/24 and 1/26. It then arrived to the NYC USPS on 1/30 for distribution to where I live. That's just under a week from Granna to the US for my version. If yours is 7 weeks out and still not showing up, it's definitely been lost in the mail. I'd email Dominika at Granna (dominikamorawska@granna.pl) to see if she can assist you. I hope this helps you a little!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that something is wrong with your shipment. I ordered mine on 1/19 and received it today (2/2).

It was a smooth transaction for me with no problems. Sorry to hear about your issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rowdy Scarlett
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Not Necessarily Inaccurate Videos at- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A6D4E8F2B74B110
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy from Board Game Bliss up in Canada...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
If ppl are patient it will eventually show up in North America.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oiler1 wrote:

Isn't Canada in North America? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oiler1 wrote:

It definitely will show up in North America if you order it from Granna direct - it just takes about 10-14 days and about $39 total laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
KenH wrote:
Oiler1 wrote:

Isn't Canada in North America? whistle

When I see the questions too American focused, I mention North America lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.