United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
During the FFG holiday sale, I got the Claustrophobia base game, along with this De Profundis expansion (and a whole bunch of other games as well).

In my rush to check out before the stock of good games dried up, I didn't notice that I had two copies of this expansion in my cart when I checked out. I've never played the base game before, so I'm not sure about this: Is there any use in having multiple copies of this expansion? Or should I just resell/trade the extra when it comes in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Martial Solal - Bluesine || Balade du 10 Mars || Just Friends || In & Out
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
During the FFG holiday sale, I got the Claustrophobia base game, along with this De Profundis expansion (and a whole bunch of other games as well).

In my rush to check out before the stock of good games dried up, I didn't notice that I had two copies of this expansion in my cart when I checked out. I've never played the base game before, so I'm not sure about this: Is there any use in having multiple copies of this expansion? Or should I just resell/trade the extra when it comes in?

Re-sell or trade. One copy is all you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good deal. Thanks for the quick reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.