• [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Terry,

I am in Michigan and mine arrived last Wed or Thurs I do believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you follow the comments on the kickstarter several folks still have not received theirs. Plus folks are having trouble getting responses about missing pieces. They have promises for weeks that they would issue Update 47 explaining what is going on but nothing has been posted for a month and a half. A month and a half ago a few folks received their copy then deliveries stopped. It appears the same is happening now. Also folks in Canada are being charge $72 extra on arrival of their game. All folks really want is for them to give us Update 47 and explain what is going on. With so much silence it makes one wonder if it is not time for legal action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skyjack wrote:
I am not so sure. It may be getting close to time. It may be past time. apparently games are getting shipped, just at an unknown (but slow) rate. I seem to recall reading here on BGG that about one or two people per week are reporting arrivals. If I knew the numbers of people that backed the game and are still waiting AND how many of them are active on BGG I might have enough data for a conclusion.

According to the data that has been released, shipping in NA commenced around the 24th of October (??) but I have great doubts about the accuracy of that data. I seem to recall a comment somewhere that shipping was to commence around the 7th of November, again with little confidence.

If we take the leap of faith that the 7th date as accurate AND my recollection of only three people reporting in as receiving the game in the last ten days...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing in my state, which also happens to be a state where our attorney general sued a KS creator. that being said i'm just writting this game off now. Sucks and I will never back/buy anything with their names on it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, my patience finally paid off -- my copy showed up today (rural outskirts around Tacoma, Washington). All components accounted for; no damage to game boxes. Still not happy with the poorly handled delivery process, but at least I have the game in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't counted the contents, but, boy, are the components ugly!

Waiting to try out the game to see if the funz can make up for the quality of components and frustration I'll remember when I look at the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen mine yet in Fort Worth, Texas. Hopefully soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raven Tale
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
I'm still waiting for my Kickstarter also, in the Bay Area, California. Haven't had any update, but I'm hopeful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Small
Canada
Gibbons
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem
mbmbmb
Still waiting in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, but someone in Edmonton did receive their copy last week. Here's hoping soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Vogel
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still a no-show in Raleigh, NC. At least, at my house. I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their complete lack of communication and refusal to respond to the comments on the Kickstarter site has finally removed all doubt. Never again, Artipia. Never.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have not received mine in South Dakota.

Like others, I'm not sure when to start worrying that it isn't going to come for some reason (shipping error, admin error, processing error, etc.) and contact the company?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No news here in eastern MO. No response from the fulfillment company contact form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Vogel
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
No news here in eastern MO. No response from the fulfillment company contact form.

Go to Drawlabs' Facebook page and send a Facebook message to them. I did that and had a response within an hour or two. My game still hasn't shipped, but they did response quickly and were honest and apologetic about my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hvogel wrote:
My game still hasn't shipped, but they did response quickly and were honest and apologetic about my order.

I am glad they responded but I highly doubt they were honest unless they said they had no idea what they are doing and haven't a clue as to when your game will ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on reaching out to the fulfillment company again tomorrow. So far they have ignored both their own contact form and their voicemail. Could just be the holiday???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted a note on Drawlab's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DrawlabEnt

I got an almost instant response telling me to send them a direct message. I went to their site and used the Contact Us form. They claimed they will get back to me tomorrow. http://www.drawlab.com/contact-us/

Others may wish to do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Drawlabs at "Please contact with Drawlab Entertainment (info@drawlab.com or support@drawlab.com) who are in direct communication with the fulfilment center." and got a response and they sent the game, via USPS, a couple days later. It arrived here in Canada two days ago. Everything intact and customs fees at a reasonable rate. I am relieved to be ending the drama of this kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Albert. I emailed Drawlab and contacted the fulfillment center. No response to either query.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received mine in South Dakota. What is the recommended process at this point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
I have not received mine in South Dakota. What is the recommended process at this point?
I have contacted Drawlab, again, to see what they have to say. There is one fulfillment company handling the game that has no record of my order and another that has not returned my calls or emails.

Today's update is that I received the following response from Drawlab: "your package in our warehouse and awaits shipping. At the moment we are facing some technical difficulties and some of our orders were delayed.

We expect that by next week we would operate again without problems.

Thank you very much for your patience and for supporting Drawlab, have a nice day"

So, back to waiting. Patiently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'll send an email and see how they reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this back in response to my contact with DrawLab:

Quote:
Hello Brad,

your package in our warehouse and awaits shipping. At the moment we are facing some technical difficulties and some of our orders were delayed.

We expect that by next week we would operate again without problems.

Thank you very much for your patience and for supporting Drawlab, have a nice day,

Hopefully everything will be resolved reasonably soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd argue that "reasonable" passed by the wayside at least a month ago...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
I'd argue that "reasonable" passed by the wayside at least a month ago...

You must not have been involved with many KS campaigns....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.