Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a shipping notice that said mine was being prepped for shipping on November 7th... and then nothing.
I get nothing more when I track the package on Fedex. Still being prepped for shipping.

(That's gonna be one hell of a packaging!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the exact same notification as you, label created on the 7th but no further notification.

The last backer email did mention that Canadian backers may have to wait a little longer due to customs and the notifications will be updated once they cross the border (approximate the 18th).

They are coming through customs in Ontario so once they clear I have to wait for it to ship across the country to Alberta... I can't wait to play this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick b
Canada
vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the exact same thing. I hope/assume they are waiting to send a mass shipment but it's odd to create shipping label that far in advance of the actual shipping date.
It's unusual but, what the hell, we do seem to be getting closer to actually getting the game. Possibly within 2016!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well within half an hour after posting it appears I got an updated status from Fed Ex. My package has been shipped and is on it's way!!!!

Hopefully all my fellow Canadian backers are getting the same email as well.

(FYI - I signed up to be notified of any and all status changes, so if you did not get an email maybe log on the site and check your tracking number)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jowzam wrote:
Well within half an hour after posting it appears I got an updated status from Fed Ex. My package has been shipped and is on it's way!!!!

(FYI - I signed up to be notified of any and all status changes, so if you did not get an email maybe log on the site and check your tracking number)

Lucky you!
Still nothing at my end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jowzam wrote:

I also signed up for notification and just posted an update on the other Forum discussion on North American delivery. I'll repeat it here:

I just got an update from Fedex saying shipment was tendered and shows the order in transit. The original notice said a delivery date of 11/17. This notification shows 'tendered' 11/17 with 11/22 as the delivery date. I won't believe it until its at the door
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Friday my notice said Tuesday delivery. Tuesday changed to Pending. Todays notice says Friday by end of day. So close I can almost cut myself on Conans sword.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my first notification on the 11th of november saying i should receive my package the 17th. And today, my notification changed saying i should receive my package on the 21st. I guess this weekend i'm gonna settle to play some Cthulhu Wars, Blood Rage or The Others with my friends instead of Conan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick b
Canada
vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jowzam wrote:

Ha! I just got the same notification! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean E.
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
Last Friday my notice said Tuesday delivery. Tuesday changed to Pending. Todays notice says Friday by end of day. So close I can almost cut myself on Conans sword.

Same situation for me. It was really disappointing to reach the 17th, only to have it suddenly change to the 18th!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It finally got picked up and my date went from the 18th to the 23rd .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Turdburger
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine says it's in woodbridge, arriving at my door tomorrow, which sounds likely given I'm only an hour from there. I was resigned to it being next week, this is awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Marentette
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Francis, will you be getting any spare copies for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Paquin
Canada
Val d'Or
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this morning that my package was picked up yesterday, should arrive at my place on Tuesday.
But it's in Dorval right now, don't know how it will ship to my place (Northwestern part of Quebec), but if it's fast enough it can arrive in town early this morning and might be at my place this afternoon, but I don't think there's a lot of chance that it happen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mikemarentette wrote:

Don't know yet. I'll let you know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't you know it: IT'S HERE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Marentette
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
weishaupt wrote:
mikemarentette wrote:

Don't know yet. I'll let you know!

Ok,please contact me on gmail as soon as you know. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Don't thread on me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
weishaupt wrote:

It IS here!!! Delivered early this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
emylovejay wrote:
weishaupt wrote:

It IS here!!! Delivered early this morning.

Man, it's massive...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herbuin Rottenbelch
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I've checked my tracking number this wednesday and it was still not processed.

I did not bothered to check today, but FedEx rang and left me the package about an hour ago, here in Montreal.

Keep an eye on your tracking, because it can come very fast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean E.
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in Ottawa, nothing missing or damaged!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Bergeron
Canada
Saint-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was supposed to get it today... I have been waiting FedEx all morning, to receive a notification that nobody was home when they tried to deliver it. Clearly, they never came to my house, the driver probably decided it was too far, and now it's scheduled for Monday... I'm pissed at FedEx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herbuin Rottenbelch
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ederfb wrote:
I was supposed to get it today... I have been waiting FedEx all morning, to receive a notification that nobody was home when they tried to deliver it. Clearly, they never came to my house, the driver probably decided it was too far, and now it's scheduled for Monday... I'm pissed at FedEx!

I would call FedEx if I was you. This kind of attitude is bad publicity for the company.

It's weird, because the FedEx delivery guy left the package at my door, rang and left almost immediatly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Khork wrote:
Ederfb wrote:

I would call FedEx if I was you. This kind of attitude is bad publicity for the company.

It's weird, because the FedEx delivery guy left the package at my door, rang and left almost immediatly.

Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Szukalow
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife texted me a picture of the package while I was at work today and I'm now going through all the stuff. The addons were also in the box Giant Wolves and Sabretooth Tiger. Location is Metro-Vancouver area. Anyone interested in a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.