Subject: multiple melee rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you are in melee with someone from other group and one walker then how do you determine who the walker attacks? Does person with initiative determine that? Same does with if there are two walkers, does one attack one person and the other the second, or do they both attack one person?

The rules are not clear to me how you split up a melee, says all parties must be in melee, I understand that, but who determines who fights who?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
So it depends on who the walker is in base contact with. If you are in contact with the opponent but not the walker (and the walker is in contact with the opponent), then your side rolls the walker dice in combat.

If the walker is touching both of you, Intiative decides which way the walker attacks.

If the walker is only touching you, it attacks you on the opponent's side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks!

What if my player is touching 3 zombies as well as another player, who is touching two of those zombies as well as another. How do we split that up? The one touching me and not the other player will go on me, and vise versa. However, what about the other two touching both of us? person with initiative chooses both of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
The person with initiative chooses. It pays to have initiative during those confrontations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.