badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all! Consider these steps:

1) Go to any game page
2) Click "Log Play"
3) Click "Game details (players, time, etc.)"
4) Click "Add or select players ..."

On that resulting page, there is a list of players you've included before. I would like to remove someone from that list (it was a typo, and I don't want to accidentally select them again). Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Ira

P.S. I'm not talking about editing the actual players of the game; I know how to do that. I want to modify this "suggested players" list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I strongly suspect this list is not stored anywhere but is generated on the fly from your past play logs, and that locating and correcting the mispelled name in your past plays would correct the issue.

I'm not sure how you'd do that in the vanilla BGG interface, but I know there are javascript plugins with robust play log searching and editing features.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
That was a clever idea, and you were right! I corrected an old typo and that fixed it. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.