Nathan Howe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On sale now at ffg $14.95

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/arkham-horror...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Benziger
United States
Oakdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you.. Good bye $20 with shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
This expansion is made available via FFG’s in-house manufacturing.
Interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a print on demand set that won't be available at other stores.

Hmmm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Yoder
United States
Middleton
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty fun scenario, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Santa Barbara
CA
flag msg tools
quidom wrote:

Hmmm...

No, CSI will carry it for $12.69.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FoldedCash wrote:
quidom wrote:

Hmmm...

No, CSI will carry it for $12.69.

Thanks. I didn't see it available at MM so thought it might just be FFG. I hope they get it as I have a hold order rapidly reaching the threshold!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How much is it normally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I were to guess, I'd say that $14.95 is the list price. It's 62 cards similar to a Netrunner deck and those list for $14.95, and sell for $12.79 at Coolstuff. I'm assuming that the discount structure would be similar.

I don't see anything on the FFG site that indicates that $14.95 is a sale price, but I didn't spend a lot of time looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Howe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's list price at $14.95, so not a hot deal per se. At the time of the original post it was not listed for sale at the usual online retailers including csi, Still will pay for shipping unless there's a $100 order of course and ffg did not indicate this was preorder status as csi does. In any case, if the ffg order ships before December, I'll post an update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robotbunny wrote:
It's list price at $14.95, so not a hot deal per se. At the time of the original post it was not listed for sale at the usual online retailers including csi, Still will pay for shipping unless there's a $100 order of course and ffg did not indicate this was preorder status as csi does. In any case, if the ffg order ships before December, I'll post an update.

I ordered it from FFG today and it shipped today. The tracking number says it's already on the way with USPS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
It's 62 cards similar to a Netrunner deck and those list for $14.95, and sell for $12.79 at Coolstuff.

Or, to compare it to more similar fruit, it's like the standalone print on demand scenarios for Lord of the Rings

Those are available from most stores eventually. Might take a few weeks to appear in European stores though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Howe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
robotbunny wrote:

I ordered it from FFG today and it shipped today. The tracking number says it's already on the way with USPS.

Thanks. Yep, I got confirmation as well.

I noticed that the Community Wiki indicates a November release, but retailers are December? Hmm
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/205637/arkham-horror-car...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
robotbunny wrote:
I noticed that the Community Wiki indicates a November release, but retailers are December?

I find estimates or the last day of December most places, which indicates they don't know when they'll get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.