Hopefully someone can help me with these! A few questions about 'Tall Tales'
1. What if I have to discard a card randomly and I pick up an item from my deck which normally can't be discarded (e.g. Sorcerer's Sidearm)? Is it going to be deactivated instead? Should I draw again?
2. Isn't killing creatures by reducing their EP a little bit overpowered? It seems that sooner than later they always have to have 1 EP cause they have to draw cards and it's very easy to finish everyone this way. Was it intentional? I guess this is the question to the designer...
3. What happens if a creature has got 'undead' modifier drawn and I remove it's last EP point?
4. What happens if a creature gets +4 HP but it's still on its starting HP level. Is it maximum or can it be increased? What about EP?.
5. Something more situational but still important. If I enter the 'action/event' node and the prerequisite to continue the story says 'Must be on an attack or event node' do I have to resolve the node's special action after reading the paragraph? For example in Chapter 1 I have left Jezebel Bridge and entered the 'rest' node and from there I went to the 'attack' node connected straight away to the 'King's Altar'. Story Booklet says that next prerequisite is 'Must be on attack or event' which is done. After reading the appropraite paragraph am I going to be attacked by someone still? The next prerequisite says 'Must be on any map node connected to The King's Altar' which is done as well. Does it mean I should continue the story without any additional 'attacks'?