Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The English rules say there should be 20 buildings (10 Citadels, 1 of which is the Capital and 10 sanctuaries). I received only 18 buildings (which matches the French rules and the Italian rules translation posted in the "Files" section). I assume 18 is the correct number and I am not missing any.

2. During set-up, the Brenn chooses a territory to be the Capital and places the Capital and a sanctuary there. However, Gates of Tir Na Nog and Stone Circle enter play with 1 sanctuary. Does this mean that if the Brenn chooses either of these to be the Capital they will start with 2 sanctuaries instead of 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
joe_salamone wrote:
1. The English rules say there should be 20 buildings (10 Citadels, 1 of which is the Capital and 10 sanctuaries). I received only 18 buildings (which matches the French rules and the Italian rules translation posted in the "Files" section). I assume 18 is the correct number and I am not missing any.

2. During set-up, the Brenn chooses a territory to be the Capital and places the Capital and a sanctuary there. However, Gates of Tir Na Nog and Stone Circle enter play with 1 sanctuary. Does this mean that if the Brenn chooses either of these to be the Capital they will start with 2 sanctuaries instead of 1?

1. Correct, it has been confirmed elsewhere in these forums that there are indeed meant to be nine each of sanctuaries and citadels.

2. Also correct. There is nothing preventing multiple sanctuaries or citadels being in the same territory, even during set-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.