France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
I float through life unharmed, depressed but fulfilled
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

as christmas is approaching, I finally wanted to allow myself a little guilty pleasure, and buy those nifty laser-cut counters for the game.

Alas, no trace left of'em on the VPG website ! Did they decide to be out of stock the moment I finally gave in ?! cry

Has anyone some news about that ? Has anyone a sealed package that they could trade/sell me ? ninja

I just made a deal with chrisback79 cool Thanks to him !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is really bad luck. Just last week they had some. I know because they had a sale and I ended up buying some for myself. I was on the fence but after a tray spill resulted in a couple lost tokens (seriously where did they go?) I just decided to say "eff it" and ordered them. They were so expensive and exchange hurt.

I was going to wait and see if they ever added Nemo lasercut tokens too and order both to save on shipping. Now I have to admit I'm glad I didn't. I kinda feel bad for you.

Does VPG still have their laser cutter? Maybe they can make some more?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eawyne wrote:
Hi all

as christmas is approaching, I finally wanted to allow myself a little guilty pleasure, and buy those nifty laser-cut counters for the game.

Alas, no trace left of'em on the VPG website ! Did they decide to be out of stock the moment I finally gave in ?! cry

Has anyone some news about that ? Has anyone a sealed package that they could trade/sell me ? ninja

I got the laser-cut counters and don't need them. Though they are already punched (which would be good for you: no black fingers from soot) I think I could sell them for a reasonable price. If you're interested, please pm me. ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Floresville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
That is really bad luck. Just last week they had some. I know because they had a sale and I ended up buying some for myself. I was on the fence but after a tray spill resulted in a couple lost tokens (seriously where did they go?) I just decided to say "eff it" and ordered them. They were so expensive and exchange hurt.

I was going to wait and see if they ever added Nemo lasercut tokens too and order both to save on shipping. Now I have to admit I'm glad I didn't. I kinda feel bad for you.

Does VPG still have their laser cutter? Maybe they can make some more?

Same with me! Literally ordered this past weekend. I, too, lost a Zed or two and figured there was so much flipping of counters, might as well give in. I'm sorry you missed it (and am now a little worried that I didn't order the laser-cut Nemo tokens during the Kickstarter).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, my luck might be turning if all goes well ^^ No time to despair yet !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyefink wrote:
(and am now a little worried that I didn't order the laser-cut Nemo tokens during the Kickstarter).

This is just speculation but I think they will have Nemo lasercut counters once the game is finished and shipped. Basically just like with the Zeds one. It's just the game is still a ways off in it's production so not right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert L Miller
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a brand new set I could sell you. Please advise and thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sirgalahadtreasures wrote:
I have a brand new set I could sell you. Please advise and thanks.

Hey ! Thanks for the offer, but I edited my first message (totally forgot to do so) blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.