Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy, I'd pay good money to just have a box with everything ever released for this game in one box. There are so many promos and expansions etc. I was just turned onto the game and over this past weekend I've played at least twenty matches with my gf and her father just having the best time.

J
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that there are any plans to publish a Master Set (because the game is still getting expansions), but they are printing a Year 1 promo set, a pack that contains (almost) all of the promos out so far. I believe that the only promo that is already out and will not be included is Admiral's Tabletop.

The pack is currently being sent to Hero Realms Kickstarter backers, but is going on sale soon (in time for the holidays, I assume).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
I don't think that there are any plans to publish a Master Set (because the game is still getting expansions), but they are printing a Year 1 promo set, a pack that contains (almost) all of the promos out so far. I believe that the only promo that is already out and will not be included is Admiral's Tabletop.

The pack is currently being sent to Hero Realms Kickstarter backers, but is going on sale soon (in time for the holidays, I assume).

Thanks! I found it on sale at CSI for later this year. This will help me get my collection started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
They could still follow Stoneblade's route and release a collector's edition for each year, containing the base set for the year, as well as all the expansions and promos released during the year. In one box. With a foil treatment. And make it NOT limited. So I could buy it, but later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
They could still follow Stoneblade's route and release a collector's edition for each year, containing the base set for the year, as well as all the expansions and promos released during the year. In one box. With a foil treatment. And make it NOT limited. So I could buy it, but later

Good idea. Star Realms Year One Collection etc..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.