$35.00
Recommend
18 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: How accurate is the 45-90 minute play time estimate? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just curious
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
nexbot wrote:
Just curious


I can tell you it is pretty accurate. It is based on the 800 demo games we had at the occasion of the Mythic Tour.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Lox
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems pretty accurate from the vids of matches I've seen posted. 45 would probably be with an experienced group with no explaining necessary.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
nexbot wrote:
Just curious


I can tell you it is pretty accurate. It is based on the 800 demo games we had at the occasion of the Mythic Tour.


Thank you for the quick reply!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pierre-alexandre vigor
France
Florida
flag msg tools
Hi Gustavo !

For your information, the final of our first Mythic League Tournament in France, two month ago, last 35 minutes (1vs1, draft core box non include)

When players knows how to play, it's pretty quick !

but of course, every one has to learn the game : the first play time we choose was 60 minutes, but after the public demoes we changed it to 60-90 Minutes. As the game can be play either 1vs 1 or 2vs2, it's more accurate.

Free for all mode, with 4 players, may last longer, it depends totally how players runs the game : alliances, treasons, small talks... very hard to estimate.

hope it helps
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Moxxam wrote:
Hi Gustavo !

For your information, the final of our first Mythic League Tournament in France, two month ago, last 35 minutes (1vs1, draft core box non include)

When players knows how to play, it's pretty quick !

but of course, every one has to learn the game : the first play time we choose was 60 minutes, but after the public demoes we changed it to 60-90 Minutes. As the game can be play either 1vs 1 or 2vs2, it's more accurate.

Free for all mode, with 4 players, may last longer, it depends totally how players runs the game : alliances, treasons, small talks... very hard to estimate.

hope it helps


Thank you, I was mostly interested in how long 2v2 games would last with relatively new players.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
nexbot wrote:
Moxxam wrote:
Hi Gustavo !

For your information, the final of our first Mythic League Tournament in France, two month ago, last 35 minutes (1vs1, draft core box non include)

When players knows how to play, it's pretty quick !

but of course, every one has to learn the game : the first play time we choose was 60 minutes, but after the public demoes we changed it to 60-90 Minutes. As the game can be play either 1vs 1 or 2vs2, it's more accurate.

Free for all mode, with 4 players, may last longer, it depends totally how players runs the game : alliances, treasons, small talks... very hard to estimate.

hope it helps


Thank you, I was mostly interested in how long 2v2 games would last with relatively new players.


Your first game should obviously last a bit longer if you include the rules explanation.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.