$30.00
Keiti Hammock
msg tools
Hi I wondered if anyone can help me.
A while ago I played a great Japanese game but after searching all over the internet I cannot find it or remember what it was called.

Its a 2 player game and each player has a srt of red or blue samurai figures.
There is a map with 5 provinces (I think)
The aim of the game is to draw 8 cards 1-10 and for each five of the provinces you place a card upside down next to the name, if your number on your card is higher than your opponents you take away your opponents number from yours for example 9-4=5 and place down the number of samurai for the number remaining after taking away your opponents amount. You also have plague cards where you can cause the black death to effect the number of warriors your opponent has on the map and at the end of each round you move a golden statue closer to your end goal and you can change the value of each samurai to get more points by turning over cardboard triangles with symbols.

Sorry if im a bit vague or if some bits are wrong im trying to remember it from memory, any help with the name would be fantastic!

Thankyou so much

Also its not shogun or samurai, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Probably Sun Tzu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiti Hammock
msg tools
Thats it! Amazing thankyou so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.