Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: ZOMBICIDE HANDMADE rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
caio garibaldi
Brazil
flag msg tools
SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH...

ZOMBICIDE HANDMADE VERSION 2.0 I re-edited my game with some changes to the first version I put together: -originally I made the tiles glued to EVA ... but in time they started to wear it. So I re-read with "paraná paper", I have no idea of ​​his international name ... paper card maybe? Are more resilient and do not bend over time ... -the miniatures of the first version were just glued and with the bottom folded to stand ... reinforced with bases also in "paper parana". -I put "contact paper" on those colored stickers sold on rolls or reels ... on the back of the equipment cards and zombie spawn. I used red and yellow colors for the reference of the original game. They got firmer and I applied protective shields. -builds a dice tower with paraná paper and hot glue. I confess I did not like the finish very much ... but this because of the edges and inside that stayed in the original color of the paper ... should have passed a black ink on the back of the paper ... but it is extremely functional! Really will help not knock the whole fu***ng on the table in the dice bids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caio garibaldi
Brazil
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say, that looks like it took a lot of time, work and probably a lot of printer ink too...*Chuckle*... But it looks great and I definitely respect the effort here. Ideally for personal use only I hope.

That said, how does it play? Have you had a chance to run some games with your homemade set of Zombicide?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caio garibaldi
Brazil
flag msg tools
thats right!! just for fun!!! and for this reason i'm offer the PDF archives for everyone that want to try...think it like a "tribute" i'm from Brazil and the basic set are curent out of sale... i really love this game and i confess, that project is very nice to play... i have played two or tree times and it runs very well!!

thanks for coment!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caio garibaldi
Brazil
flag msg tools
ps.: about the gameplay, its run like the original game, rules, dices and all stuffs... never changed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it would be a good idea to share your pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoogoo wrote:

Or advertising it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caio garibaldi
Brazil
flag msg tools
Shoogoo wrote:

yeah... thinking about the human capacity of fuc**** all around....

but i'm totally secure about my respect and love for this game... i'll never make money with this....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.