Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I opened up my first game by selecting a Peacekeeping Action with Agricola. I removed a chit from Hostile to Unfriendly. But I'm a little unclear on the sequence after that. Do I do the Hostile Tribe Reaction next, then Agricola's additional Hostile to Unfriendly move? Or the other way round? The way it is written, it suggests to me that it's the former, i.e. the sequence would be Cup Adjustment - Hostile Tribe Reaction - Cup Adjustment. But what is making me think that's not correct is that should I draw a Leader, Agricola would not be able to do the second Cup Adjustment. Or does the Tribal Leader restriction only get considered at the start of the Action, and if one is drawn thereafter, it has no effect on Agricola?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola's bonus for the Action is considered to be part of the Action itself. The Hostile Tribe Reaction will always come after the Action has been completed in full.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.