Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angela Mcgavisk
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing my first game against the ai online on the lodev site. I went to form a city and was told that this was an illegal action. Can you please let me know if this was a glitch in the system or if I am misunderstanding how this ability works.

Below is a screen shot. I was trying to put the city tile on D6. I had the favor tile which lets me found a town with only 6 power and I also had my Sanctuary built, which lets me found a town with only 3 structures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanctuary only affects the town it's in.

Don't worry, it's a pretty common question.
From the last time it came up in Questions of certain markings on player boards:
Fluxx wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie H
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Sorry about that, Chief
mbmbmbmbmb
A Sanctuary does let you create a city with only 3 buildings, but the Sanctuary itself must be one of those buildings. It doesn't let you create a city from a group of three non-Sanctuary buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Mcgavisk
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW! I've been playing this wrong for 20 games!

Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.