Popular Tags: [View All]
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So Last weekend marked the finish of the 2016 MotoGP season at Valecia, Spain. I think we saw worthy winners in all 3 categories?

Two days later, the first official test of the 2017 season started at the same track. The excitement as to if Lorenzo could make the GP16 and GP17 actually go, was hard to measure.

It made me wonder is there was a forum here for MotoGP fans. A search turned nothing but a bunch of discussion up. Clearly there were a few people interested in Motorcycle racing. So I've created a guild.

https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/view/2754

There's only a partly filled in 2017 Calendar and the test times there at the moment, but that should change. If you'd like to chat about the 2017 MotoGP season? Come and join up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've posted the final 2016 motoGP points for those who'd like to see how it panned out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big MotoGP fan here (although the last few years, I think WSBK has been much more exciting and fun to watch. I have subscriptions to both and watch all the races, qualifying, and sometimes the practice sessions.

I also race at the club level and even won a championship (in 2014).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B33mKknU67tZblllbmFGeTJ5ak...

The MotoGP board game is actually one of the best racing games I've played....I have two copies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.