Subject: Remaining Armies for 3.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone heard an updated release date for the 3.0 versions NeoJungle, Smart, Vegas and Sharrash in English?

I see Death Breath has finally made it to pre-order on Cool Stuff, but it seems that these others are taking excessively long to translate. I would imagine they could just leverage the translations from 2.0 with few modifications...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
I'm pretty sure they have been available for a while, but you might need to go directly to Portal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes and no. They have been available for 3.0 for some time now but you still have to download the english rules as they only come with polish rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. At the Spiel 2016 in Essen, SMART & Vegas 3.0 were available with Polish rules, and NeoJungle and Sharrash were only available in version 2.0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel N
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want Neo Jungle and Sharrash so bad, and they seem to be available nowhere. I hope Portal release them soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are planning on releasing English versions for them for distribution in the US at some point aren't they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oncoming Storm
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Didn't want to wait for 3.0 Neo Jungle, so I found a French seller (Phillip's Boutique or some such). Don't need English rules since I learned on the app!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Philibertnet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.