Hide
5 Posts

Arcane Academy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lowest prestige total: ties? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Morton
msg tools
One of the artifacts (Bracers of Division?) has an activated ability to add three prestige tokens if you have the lowest total prestige. If you are tied for the lowest prestige, can you add prestige tokens?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C David Dent
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way I've always played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabid Schnauzer
msg tools
No idea on official intent, but I have played it as "tied for lowest is still lowest".

That's probably the best solution for 3 and 4 player, as the point of the cardvseems to be a self-limited comeback mechanism, which would imply that it should work whenever any other player is ahead of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael DeVito
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I checked with Kevin and he agreed with Rabid's take. If two players are tied for the lowest prestige total, that you still have the lowest total and that you should indeed score the points. Thanks for chiming in Rabid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabid Schnauzer
msg tools
And thanks to you and Kevin for your follow-up. It's always better to have official clarification than to have to trust my gut / random strangers on the internet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.