Subject: empty boxes? (NO SPOILERS, PLEASE) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm delighted to have finally picked this up, and I look forward to playing with my (non-gamer) wife, who has been a sport and agreed. However, I was inspecting the bits and skimming the rules tonight and something stood out. I haven't opened them, obviously, but boxes 1 and 4, FEEL empty. Stupidly, I didn't think to check the rest before packing up for the night, but I picked a few up and shook them, and those two SEEMED to have nothing in them.

If this can be answered without spoilers, is that normal?

Other boxes clearly had stuff, so I got worried. I'm open to those boxes containing stickers or cards that are light and may not be rattling around, but wanted to check.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be okay. Not all boxes contain rattling components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks. I figured that, but I'm stupid excited for this and didn't want anything that might impede the experience to pop up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Arlington
United States
Memphis
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry, I noticed the same thing. I'm looking forward to starting a campaign this evening and like you, was checking to make sure everything was there and we'd be ready to go.

Picked up Box #1 and shook it and like you said, it felt empty. But I figured it could just be more stickers or something.

My first Legacy game and I'm all IN! LOL I hope you have a great experience and I hope I do too!

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Paltrineri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm jealous, I wish I could go back in time and play this all over again. You are going to have a blast!!!

And yeah, don't worry about the "empty" boxes. You'll see...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you will find out when you open box 1, it contains something that can easily become wedged fairly rigidly in the box, preventing it from rattling around...

Other boxes will rattle because their contents aren't wedged in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.