Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
May i ask when Megacon will have Quest expansion 1 and 2,plus item expansion 1 ready?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cutievalkyrie wrote:
May i ask when Megacon will have Quest expansion 1 and 2,plus item expansion 1 ready?

You may ask .....

TBD at this point. These cards, along with all stretch goal content from the KS has yet to be produced. McG is not willing to estimate completion on these items. Nor do they know how many waves of shipping might come out of this production.

My guess is these cards won't be in our hands until Summer 2017 at the earliest. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah,.. Still waiting,.... If the outstanding stretch goals are split into separate waves (not yet determined); then you could see these in the first quarter of 2017.

Unfortunately it's just a waiting game at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
They did their best to keep production on schedule and I am glad.
I have just cancelled my WOTR anniversary editions pre-order,that project was a nightmare...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Random Fleming
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a shame too. I finally got around to sleeving my 2.0 item cards in the new, pretty, colorful, item card sleeves. But there are so many 1.0 cards that need an update....

Add to that my desire to see how the Commanders work in gameplay and I long for that second wave for Journeyman.

(My sincerest to those who do not have Canis and Blackwall yet. You won't have all the KS offered but you'll love what you see when they arrive!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the verdict on the sizing of these new item sleeves? Are they narrow enough to be usable on the hero boards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yamato2 wrote:
What is the verdict on the sizing of these new item sleeves? Are they narrow enough to be usable on the hero boards?

Not only that, are they any better than the original batch? A good percentage of mine simply split open on the bottom. They look great, but are really fragile. Did they fix this issue, Random?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
yamato2 wrote:

Not only that, are they any better than the original batch? A good percentage of mine simply split open on the bottom. They look great, but are really fragile. Did they fix this issue, Random?

That's why I didn't order any of them this time around. I'd love to hear that they're better...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow. I haven't heavily used mine, but the most used deck by far has so far only had one split along a seam, most likely from another card pushing into the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jackson
United States
Versailles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yamato2 wrote:

Same size. Still too wide to use on the hero boards. Some inconsistencies on print/cut ("border" will be thicker on one side than the other, though this happens with the cards as well).

The bottoms seem to be sealed better. I sleeved all 2.0 cards, some I had printed custom, and the community pack, and had zero that were unsealed or split. I had multiple packs that came apart while sleeving from the first kickstarter. So at least, that seems better.

I went in and got these anyway, knowing the size issues. I've got some neoprene Hero mats that I use in place of the hero boards that can accommodate the wider sleeves. And, it's about impossible to find solid back mini-euro sleeves in multiple colors. They do look nice, and now I can play custom content without worrying about them looking slightly different than the actual game cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just use the red FF mini sleeves, then trim the tops. Works well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Chase
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I just received an order of sleeves for all item cards. I've sleeved all the cards and had no quality issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.