Subject: Where are they now? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Condoleezza Rice, who was National Security Advisor from 2001 to 2005, deleted this email in August 2001: Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US

On September 11, 2001, Bin Ladin struck. More than 4 people died.

After starting 2 wars with countries that had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks and insisting that the public should not have to pay for those wars, the President promoted Condoleezza Rice to Secretary of State from 2005 to 2009, and never accounted for the cost of the 2 wars.

The president continued to preside over disaster after disaster which included a botched response to huricane Katrina. More than 4 people died. FEMA, which had previously been superstars in terms of disaster response, was now headed by some guy named "Brownie" who apparently was doing a "heck of a job".

Condoleezza remained loyal while the president proceeded to destroy the economy by not reacting to telltale signs of ultimate collapse, and then everyone in the country lost 1/5 of the savings accumulated over their entire lifetimes.

Condoleezza Rice currently sits on the board that determines the national champion in college football.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
49xjohn wrote:

Condoleezza Rice currently sits on the board that determines the national champion in college football.

Thank God.

I much prefer check-out operators who appear to be working to the limits of their cognitive ability.

If only the larcenous bouffons of that government had been streamed for maximum advantage to society earlier in life. They'd probably have been happier too. Instead we are left with millions dead and geo-political instability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So stunned he is at how things have turned out, that even ten days after the election he hasn't recovered and is rehashing a Secretary of State from twelve years ago.

Your post is the RSP equivalent of wandering down the median of the interstate mumbling about how the pistachios know things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Has she used her 'influence' and made "W" a 'Cheerleader' again at some of the games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
GameCrossing wrote:
So stunned he is at how things have turned out, that even ten days after the election he hasn't recovered and is rehashing a Secretary of State from twelve years ago.

Your post is the RSP equivalent of wandering down the median of the interstate mumbling about how the pistachios know things.
surprise W-H-A-T-! You at this again?!? It is "figuratively" and naught 'literally'! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinook wrote:
Instead we are left with millions dead and geo-political instability.

Forgive me for going with the term 'more than 4'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
49xjohn wrote:
Pinook wrote:
Instead we are left with millions dead and geo-political instability.

Forgive me for going with the term 'more than 4'.

LOL
That really should not be funny.

I think I might have a a cry as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
Condoleezza Rice, who was National Security Advisor from 2001 to 2005, deleted this email in August 2001: Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US

After starting 2 wars with countries that had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks and insisting that the public should not have to pay for those wars, the President promoted Condoleezza Rice to Secretary of State from 2005 to 2009, and never accounted for the cost of the 2 wars.

The president continued to preside over disaster after disaster which included a botched response to huricane Katrina. More than 4 people died. FEMA, which had previously been superstars in terms of disaster response, was now headed by some guy named "Brownie" who apparently was doing a "heck of a job".

Condoleezza remained loyal while the president proceeded to destroy the economy by not reacting to telltale signs of ultimate collapse, and then everyone in the country lost 1/5 of the savings accumulated over their entire lifetimes.

#NotMyPresident

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Sarxis wrote:
#NotMyPresident
shake 'twit-speak': #NorHumanityRegard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
49xjohn wrote:

#NotMyPresident

How does this not remind you of the last time? Impending Disaster Ahead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
GameCrossing wrote:
... a Secretary of State from twelve years ago.

I do wonder just how much worse, if at all, Trump will be than Bush.

Bush had a family with governing experience and his years as Governor of Texas behind him. And some sort of Christian ethos going.

Trump doesn't seem to have even those factors.
The only clear advantage Trump has over Bush is that Trump succeeds in front of the camera and doesn't do the "deer in the headlights" thing when a TV camera is pointed at him.

And now a great nation is experimenting again with another President who is IMO clearly not fit for office.

Go on Trumpie, prove me wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pinook wrote:

Go on Trumpie...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

Unfortunately, the lasting impact of presidential decisions isn't limited by the four-year election cycle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:
Salo sila wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Unfortunately, the lasting impact of presidential decisions isn't limited by the four-year election cycle.
Correct. We are still feline the impacts of Bush almost 8 years after Obama.

I'm really tired of your catty commentary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinook wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
... a Secretary of State from twelve years ago.

I do wonder just how much worse, if at all, Trump will be than Bush.

Bush had a family with governing experience and his years as Governor of Texas behind him. And some sort of Christian ethos going.

Trump doesn't seem to have even those factors.
The only clear advantage Trump has over Bush is that Trump succeeds in front of the camera and doesn't do the "deer in the headlights" thing when a TV camera is pointed at him.

And now a great nation is experimenting again with another President who is IMO clearly not fit for office.

Go on Trumpie, prove me wrong.

I'm a Trumpie? ?Que? When did this happen? I was a NeverTrump, I didn't vote for Trump, I expect this presidency to end in four years and end rather poorly.

Oh, is this one of those identity politics things where if I criticize something then I must firmly be in the camp of the other side? Sorry, no. I am just seeing someone who first spelled out how to tinker with the Electoral College to subvert the election and now is rehashing things from the guy before the last guy, and with no known relevance to the situation except maybe he's a fan of a football team that won't make it into the college football playoffs. I'm just seeing a pattern in how this guy is rejecting the current reality.

I don't have to support Trump to enjoy some schadenfreude at the expense of those who prematurely ejaculated all over the forum with an amazing degree of condescension.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
ImaSokpupet wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Fully aware of that. But what is the impetus of posting a wiki-lite bio of her? To try and get Oklahoma into the college football playoffs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
(sigh) This is America -- aren't any of you football fans?

Condi Rice was on the playoff committee last year. She quit afterwards, citing the unbelievable pressure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

Condi Rice was on the playoff committee last year. She quit afterwards, citing the unbelievable pressure.

Clearly it's proof that more people in the US care about college football than they do about their military fighting wars overseas.

(as if any proof were needed...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Meat wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Clearly it's proof that more people in the US care about college football than they do about their military fighting wars overseas.

(as if any proof were needed...)

Quite true. After all, no other nations on the planet take sports even remotely seriously. All those starving football players in Europe and South America -- what a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

Wasn't that Sarah Palin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Martin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
What I got from this thread: DrunkJohn hates uppity black women.

So you imply that black people are lazy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
(much blather deleted)

Left out the sarcasm font dude.....

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
GameCrossing wrote:
Fully aware of that. But what is the impetus of posting a wiki-lite bio of her? To try and get Oklahoma into the college football playoffs?

Hey, what's wrong with that??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.