Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Young
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep seeing folks say they are playing with the Rader maps. Where are these, and what difference is there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure but I think they are talking about the set of maps that Matrix games put out with their computerized version of World in Flames. I have forgotten how many were in the set I think it was over a dozen sections that covered the whole world in the same scale of hexes. I might be wrong but that is the only thing I can think of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The credits for Fatal Alliances 2 lists Andrew Rader but those maps are with WW1 features and don't have the Asian/Pacific maps. I will ask on yahoo group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, Andrew has worked with the maps to change the off-map boxes (and the interrelationship between them) - those are on the Rader maps. I don't remember precisely, but they may also include the dashed-line seazones (which cost zero movement points to go across) and a couple of other featurs that are on the new Fatal Alliances maps.

edit: As for where they are, I believe people have printed their own copies. They certainly aren't for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.