Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Young
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep seeing folks say they are playing with the Rader maps. Where are these, and what difference is there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure but I think they are talking about the set of maps that Matrix games put out with their computerized version of World in Flames. I have forgotten how many were in the set I think it was over a dozen sections that covered the whole world in the same scale of hexes. I might be wrong but that is the only thing I can think of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The credits for Fatal Alliances 2 lists Andrew Rader but those maps are with WW1 features and don't have the Asian/Pacific maps. I will ask on yahoo group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, Andrew has worked with the maps to change the off-map boxes (and the interrelationship between them) - those are on the Rader maps. I don't remember precisely, but they may also include the dashed-line seazones (which cost zero movement points to go across) and a couple of other featurs that are on the new Fatal Alliances maps.

edit: As for where they are, I believe people have printed their own copies. They certainly aren't for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.