Fields of Green» Forums » General

Subject: When will this hit retail stores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update as to the timeline of when this game will be published and available from stores such as coolstuffinc, miniaturemarket, and Amazon.com? Q1-Q2 of 2017?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Bob McJimmerson
msg tools
As far as i can gather, it's hitting Europe next month although i'm not 100% certain about that. I have no idea about release dates for America but i'm guessing it's not so far away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Hiley
United States
Waukee
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Artipia about US Release and this was their response. I also was asking about availability of Among the Stars: Ambassadors in North America as at the time it was out of stock everywhere.

"Stronghold Games is responsible for distributing Among the Stars: the Ambassadors in North America.
Also they have already announced that they will distribute Fields of Green in North America in early 2017."

Hopefully since it is now early 2017 that means soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holzman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it is worth, I have a Kickstarter copy that I only played once up in the Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.