Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was already driven somewhat mad last night after our first play, looking for an Agenda card... all over the place.... slight spoiler that the back isn't what you normally expect so I had just been overlooking it.

Asmodee/FFG missed a chance to misprint one of the encounter set numbers, like missing 13/20 and have everyone driven insane, literally, looking for it, in their misguided madness email and flame FFG online and on phones, only to be told "oh that's for thematic reasons, to drive you insane before you start playing"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
They already accomplished this by putting 117, Lita Chantler at the very back of the card stack out of order.

There has been many threads here, facebook, and BGG going "missing 117?!?!?" I myself included. Took a lot of searching but she was found
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Vallone
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing something? Some of those encounter sets are either missing cards or they will be released at a later date? My question is not about the base set number identifier, but the #/#? Like one of the sets has a total of 20 cards in it, but only three come in the core game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Llessur Nosnikliw
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JVall wrote:
Am I missing something? Some of those encounter sets are either missing cards or they will be released at a later date? My question is not about the base set number identifier, but the #/#? Like one of the sets has a total of 20 cards in it, but only three come in the core game.

I don't have the game in front of me right now to verify my theory, but it could be counting the agenda, act and location cards in that 20 total count

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Aman
Sweden
Hammenhog
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Check locations, agendas etc.. They are the ones you think are missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
guys please help me! I opened my 4 coresets but im missing card #117 in all of them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Hemberger
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
#117 is a player card, you probably sorted it with the rest of the player cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Vallone
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
d4vr0s wrote:
Check locations, agendas etc.. They are the ones you think are missing.

That's odd to group it like that?? Will have to check when I get home today. Thank you all, for the help!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt O

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think all of the encounter sets are in numerical order (accept Lita Chantler 117).

The numbers though (for agendas and locations) are on the opposite side of the card than the way they packaged the "Deck" in assembly - at least for me. So it looks like those cards aren't numbered when you go through it the first time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was wrong - you guys are all going mad with the numbering!

Perfect to set the mood... well done designers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isthar wrote:
I was already driven somewhat mad last night after our first play, looking for an Agenda card... all over the place.... slight spoiler that the back isn't what you normally expect so I had just been overlooking it.

This happened to me as well. i thought it was missing from both of my sets. Finding it was a real facepalm moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.