Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: EU Warehouse question (shippment) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Pousette
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

This is my first time ordering anything from the EU KD:M warehouse. How long does it usually take before the warehouse process and ship your order? I bought 3 expansions to get flat rate shipping to Sweden (bought Sunstalker, DBK & Gorm).

I payed for the items on Sunday (13 Nov) but their homepage says it still hasn't been processed (the payment has been accepted). How long does it usually take before they send the items? And what is the estimate time for it to arrive if they send it across the half of EU?

Am I right in that they don't send you a tracking nb when you chose the flat shipping rate? (that is so weird to me when you order/buy stuff for more than $200 + shipping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
It can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks
Also there will probably be no e-mail or status changed. 3 out of 4 my EU orders are still "unfulfilled" when I log on, but I have them for a few months.

Sometimes the guys from the support can find your tracking number if you contact them, so it's worth a shot. The first time they sent me some of my expansions I was informed - after contacting them - that these were returned (delivery guy f***ed something up). So it's worth keeping in touch with them.

I had to paid again for the shipment (sucks) but after some talks they gave me discount coupon, so I guess it's not that bad. All in all, the company they use in Europe to ship those is not very good and I hope they will change it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry about the order still being listed as not processed. I have two orders from months ago that are still listed as not processed even though I received both shipments fairly quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yup. Don't stress. I don't have tracking or confirmation for orders I placed last year. It's a little inconvenient. But it'll simply show up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Pousette
msg tools
mbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:

It can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks
Also there will probably be no e-mail or status changed. 3 out of 4 my EU orders are still "unfulfilled" when I log on, but I have them for a few months.

Ouch! I really hope I don't have to wait that long! Really want to receive the expansions before the kickstarter ends That way I'll have an idea of how much content there is in a "larger" and "medium" sized expansion.

kurczaczekx wrote:

Sometimes the guys from the support can find your tracking number if you contact them, so it's worth a shot. The first time they sent me some of my expansions I was informed - after contacting them - that these were returned (delivery guy f***ed something up). So it's worth keeping in touch with them.

Thx, I will try and contact them soon and hope I can get a tracking number

DyingTickles wrote:
Don't worry about the order still being listed as not processed. I have two orders from months ago that are still listed as not processed even though I received both shipments fairly quickly.

Okay, then I'll cross my fingers it will arrive sooner rather than later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kingdom Death uses a company that warehouses and manages the inventory, I think. Sometimes there are delays and I don't think there's sufficient communication between the warehouse and KD, but things always show up. There are a LOT of people who have been in the same boat ( pretty much anyone who's ordered at least once ) but it's very rare for things to go awry. Contact support but it may take them a while to get back to you with the Kickstarter about to happen. Have hope! Not all is lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Onno Daamen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

They can deliver fast.

Today I got my order in the Netherlands from the eu warehouse (Gorm, Sunstalker and Liongod)which i ordered on 11 november and the delivery guy was at the door tuesday when i wasnt home.

I am realy glad i ordered them because they are almost sold out from the eu warehouse. Especilly the Gorm to replace the Lion in my next campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
First Rule of KDM: Expect shipping to take forever.
Second Rule of KDM: No, seriously - For Ever.

For speedier delivery call 1-800-sacrificeagoat. The dark lords of the abyss thank you for your patience and hope everything is to your satisfaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IASeldon wrote:
First Rule of KDM: Expect shipping to take forever.
Second Rule of KDM: No, seriously - For Ever.

For speedier delivery call 1-800-sacrificeagoat. The dark lords of the abyss thank you for your patience and hope everything is to your satisfaction.

He's right. I was most of the time really pleased with their delivery timing (less than 4 weeks) but it seems I was quite lucky. When I ordered the game back in 2015, it was delivered in less than 10 days. I almost never had any shipping confirmation though. I'd say it ranges from 1-16 weeks.

Bonus: so far I never had to pay for any additional fees/taxes, even when ordering from the US hub.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've personally had problems with them as the EU stocker posted incorrect numbers for some items so I paid for stuff that didn't actually exist and wasn't contacted about it. To be honest this is the weakest link in the KDM engine. I'd rather order from the USA and have the contact/shipping/all the good stuff that adds peace of mind than order from the EU stockist again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feeth wrote:
I've personally had problems with them as the EU stocker posted incorrect numbers for some items so I paid for stuff that didn't actually exist and wasn't contacted about it. To be honest this is the weakest link in the KDM engine. I'd rather order from the USA and have the contact/shipping/all the good stuff that adds peace of mind than order from the EU stockist again.

So what happened? Did you get your money back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.