Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Rice
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys....I'm looking for some help with acquiring some specific cards from the Base Set. I am in need of just the Base Set heroes and village cards

Here is a bit of background for my situation:

I picked up a box of 1st Edition Thunderstone for a (really) great price. I was warned ahead of time that the box was not complete but it had a huge variety of cards, so I made the plunge. When I got it, the box had most of the Monsters, Thunderstones, Guardians, Dungeon Features, Settings, Traps, Treasures, Basic Cards, Diseases, Special Diseases, etc. from the first four expansions....unfortunately it did not come with any of the village or hero cards. This makes for a bunch of cool cards but an unplayable game, which doesn't help much at all.

I was picking this up to give Epic Thunderstone a try and I don't want to mix the expansions together (I already own all of the original run of the game, and it is my favorite of all the deckbuilding universe). It looks like a cool alternate way to play but only if I had a separate set so nothing gets mixed in with all of the rest.

So....I am hoping someone can help me acquire the hero and village cards from just the Base Set.

I would be happy to trade away any of this other stuff in the box if anyone needed extra monsters or other cards from Base Set, Wrath of the Elements, Doomgate Legion, Dragonspire. They are all in great condition and complete.

Help me BGG....you're my only hope! cool

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you soon!

[note] I apologize if this is not the proper forum, but I wanted to go straight to the Thunderstone community.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have cards for you, but there is a solution available if you want to print them out. AEG still has the print and play files available. These files have the original base set cards that were updated to the Advance style frames. Some of the character powers were changed slightly for balance purposes.

So if you don't get any takers, you can always try this route.
https://www.alderac.com/thunderstone-advance-printandplay.pd...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rice
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks DoomTurtle.....I'll check that out. Never have liked Advance but will if absolutely necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.