Subject: [Amazon Lightning Deal] Zombie '15 - 11/18 8:25PM ET for Prime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As noted, Zombie 15 will be a lightning deal today on Amazon.

8:25PM ET for Prime, 30 min later for non prime.

Currently selling for $51.37 on Amazon. Final price TBD.
[url]
https://www.amazon.com/IELLO-IEL51115-Zombie-15/dp/B00M8KO2T...
[/url]

Price on OLGS's ranges from $48 - $55.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
I would gladly sell my punched but unplayed one for $30 shipped...comes with the promo Zombie cup and would put through BGG so they get their cut!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rayzor6 wrote:
I would gladly sell my punched but unplayed one for $30 shipped...comes with the promo Zombie cup and would put through BGG so they get their cut!

Are you saying it's no good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
rayzor6 wrote:

I would say the game is fun even if it takes a minute to set up. But on the same token I would say it is easily one I could remove from my collection and probably not miss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rayzor6 wrote:

Managed to get mine at BN red dot sale awhile back at $20. I would definitely pay $30 (if I had a more consistent group). It's just pure fun. My group played like 6 missions in a row once -- totaling 2hrs; however haven't played since. However, I can see, once the campaign is over, then there isn't much left. I have no desire to replay those missions as the first ones keep introducing something.

Having a hard time getting my group into real-time under the timer games, but everyone that played this loved it...they just didn't fall in love with it.

TL;DR version -- get it, play it, pass it along/no need to keep it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Bonilla
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FrankNBeans13 wrote:
abonosky wrote:
rayzor6 wrote:

I would say the game is fun even if it takes a minute to set up. But on the same token I would say it is easily one I could remove from my collection and probably not miss it.

I totally agree. I'm getting to the point of my collection getting to big, and this would easily be the first game that I would remove in order to free up some space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it for my family...and lets just say that I have family members that will NOT be air traffic controllers or deal with high tension in a timed environment! My youngest got REALLY worked up. Not fear of the subject matter, but took our failures VERY hard because of the real time aspect. We played this from a friend's copy and after I ordered it and it was delivered is when I found this out...hence why we never played our copy! LOL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
And its $27.06, cheapest CCC --and 100% claimed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mb
I am a Prime member and I never get notification from Amazon about these deals. Is there a way how?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.