Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the US or Canada get their copy yet? The shipping notices were supposedly going out early this week, but I haven't heard of anyone who has received such a notice yet. Although that's not unusual. I've received games before without a promised shipping notice.

So pipe up, people! Let's get those unboxing photos up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Shipping this week to US and Canada
Can you edit the title to be less misleading? I thought you were the designer telling us that the notices were going out. Perhaps something like adding a ? at the end...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Shipping this week to US and Canada
It actually is shipping this week for the US and Canada, per the last update from the game designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...and now it's not. Latest update noted some unexpected issues and the game won't get to Funagain (the shipper) until late this week. So false alarm, everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm beginning to suspect that Funagain printed out UPS shipping labels, but never dropped the packages off/had UPS pick them up. I don't think anyone has actually received their game(s) yet who wasn't at Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Gertjejansen
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
~ >
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received a notification at all sadly. Been waiting excitedly for this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
miloshot wrote:
I have not received a notification at all sadly. Been waiting excitedly for this game!
Yep. I also. It looks like it might be a longer wait.

Supposedly it is shipping/sailing this week, to arrive at Funagain next week and then possibly start shipping mid-December. I might have this one confused with all the other games I am waiting for that are a month or two behind the updated shipping announcements.

I will note that Empires: Galactic Rebellion actually arrived yesterday so there may be hope yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my shipping notice before Thanksgiving, and the package started moving this week. Scheduled delivery by the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oduh wrote:
I received my shipping notice before Thanksgiving, and the package started moving this week. Scheduled delivery by the weekend.

Ditto--shipping label printed last week, package started moving yesterday for delivery by next Tuesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.