Innsmouth Escape» Forums » Rules

Subject: Copyedited Rules - Find things faster and easier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
culix _
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you love playing but wish it was a bit faster and easier to find certain rules? Me too!

I created a copyedited version of the rulebook, cleaning up some wording, highlighting steps and important parts, and organizing all of the relevant rules together. I find it helps a lot during play.

Twilight Creations was kind enough to answer my email and grant permission to share it here on BGG. Many thanks to them!

I'm sharing this in the hope that it helps others too. Feedback is welcome if something is missing or you have suggestions.

Happy Gaming!

--

Changes:

• Group related rules together (e.g. collect all Shoggoth notes in one place)
• Mention related rules everywhere they apply (e.g. mention Shoggoth rules in the section on summoning Shoggoths; mention the number of Human wounds during setup)
• Change all gender pronouns to they/their, to be more inclusive
• Add Human Victory Condition to Quick Reference Sheet
• Move example of play, components reference, and credits to the end
• Note the number of individual Captive, Equipment, and Encounter tokens and cards in the Components Reference section
• Note the rank of all Human tokens in the Components Reference section
• Add bold highlighting to key words and steps + LARGER SIZE section titles, for faster reference
• General copyedit and cut words
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorg UR
msg tools
mb
Thanks for this!
And thanks for Twilight Creations fror granting permission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.