Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who want to play the game before they rate it Pericles is now at the printers. I expect sans dock strikes in Oakland, or some other natural disaster that the game is right on schedule for early 2017 shipping. I am not sure when the pre-pub price expires, but I wanted to share the news.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news Mark, eagerly looking forward to this one.

We missed you at SD HistoCon last week, hopefully you'll be able to pencil in a GMT Weekend next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news. I'm a big fan of "The Peloponnesian War" solo game you designed for Victory Games. I take it out pretty routinely still. Looking forward to this one too!

Cheers,
/Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So....wow. When might we have it in hand then anyone? Is end of January feasible or am I dreaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week's GMT update had it in the queue for March 2017. I would say the odds of coming out sooner than what Gene is suggesting are slim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.