Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rochester Gamers' Community is proud to announce the release of our third publication, which features reviews from Con of the North. Other articles include reviews and commentary, as well as tourney reports.

Check it out here:
http://www.rochestergaming.com/pubs/index.htm

The Rochester Gamers' Community is a volunteer based gaming organization from South Eastern MN. The RGC is built on the principles of nurturing a sense of community across all gaming boundaries, promoting the hobby of gaming in all aspects, and providing the gaming community with the best possible environment to present their games and find like-minded players. It supports various member run gaming events, as well as quarterly game days run by the board of directors and is working on a convention for September 2008.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Really nice! I especially enjoyed the articles on Family Game Night and Heroscape.

I liked the artwork a lot too, especially the cover and end page -- I see in the credits that Katherine Anderson drew the cover, but who did the end page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff King
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steveoliverc wrote:
I see in the credits that Katherine Anderson drew the cover, but who did the end page?

Glad you enjoyed it. The end page was thrown on as a last minute edit. The art for the end page was also done by Katherine Anderson, she is a member of RGC and does a lot of cool art for the organization. You can look forward to more art from her in future publications as well. We feel lucky to have members like her, Michael for his work on the publication, and a lot of our members really who contribute each quarter and keep the Gamer's Labyrinth alive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff King
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While fixing another minor issue, Kath is now properly credited for both the front and back cover artwork. ;-}

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls