$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Diamond and Silk tell it like it is rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb



Great interview! An honest recap of what happened with the election.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Watched about half.

That is the most intelligent post election analysis I've seen.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
That is the most intelligent post election analysis I've seen.

i guess you havent seen any post election analysis then
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
single sentences wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
That is the most intelligent post election analysis I've seen.

i guess you havent seen any post election analysis then


What did you take issue with?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
single sentences wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
That is the most intelligent post election analysis I've seen.

i guess you havent seen any post election analysis then

What did you take issue with?

to be fair when diamond&silk say "dont believe nothing that the media is pushing" and "they dont stop losers but they will stop a winner" i guess that is a good summary of trump voter thinking
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
we already know from the bannon debate that making money off of racism does not mean you are a racist so evicting black tenants from your houses because its good for business isnt racist either
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Welcome to 2016 ! We are all racists now!

Except, of course, for the racists.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
Welcome to 2016 ! We are all racists now!

Except, of course, for the racists.

it certainly is the year we found out that "racist" is the only offensive racial slur against white people
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
The LICE and White Folk HATE the 'powdered sugar delousing' although they admit it is: "delicious!" whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.