Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's your favorite Fobidden Fortress Hero so far?

Poll
What is your Favorite Forbidden Fortress + Exp hero so far?

Base your answer on whatever you like, whatever you presume and whatever you have heard.

Oh, and I'm not going to get into the gender thing. The below list represents both...except for the Trederran...because, well, I heard they have 14 different genders and that's what caused the war.

Assassin
Daimyo
Enforcer
Geisha
Kitsune
Samurai
Soldier
Sorceress
Sumo
Traveling Monk
Trederran Veteran
      96 answers
Poll created by wylde_karde
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tredderran's gender is suppose to be androgynous because of all the gear, it'd be hard to tell their gender... however, I like your explanation best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
horfrost3 wrote:
Tredderran's gender is suppose to be androgynous because of all the gear, it'd be hard to tell their gender... however, I like your explanation best.

Earthlore has many wars being started over gender...you could only imagine what it would be like with multiple genders...

As for my pick, at least at the moment, I'm going with Kitsune. Mostly due to the mysterious nature. Although I must admit the Sumo is a close second. A LARGE hero? That's pretty cool.

Answer subject to change based on information released and my mood at the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, while I'm not sure I have enough information to make an informed decision, I think the Geisha and Trederran Veteran are the most intriguing. Enforcer and Kitsune might be cool as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the Trederran Veteran since he easily works in any SoB game. Though Daimyo is intriguing because it would be interesting to have a "pet" class.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is literally almost too close to call as I like the flavor of a Bunch of these...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wystan wrote:
It is literally almost too close to call as I like the flavor of a Bunch of these...

I know right?

I'm feeling less sure about my Kitsune pick and leaning more back towards the Sumo. I'll give it until tonight before changing my vote.

I'm going to be posting the results on the KS page every day around 11am (ish) just for fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'm excited about many of the new classes, daimyo leads by a pretty solid margin.

The fact that it's a class built around having minions to fight for you is awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooperton wrote:
While I'm excited about many of the new classes, daimyo leads by a pretty solid margin.

The fact that it's a class built around having minions to fight for you is awesome.

That's true, and I look forward to learning more about how that works.

But for now I'm still stuck b/w Kitsune and Sumo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.